Monday, July 14, 2008

Packing & Preparing to leave

We are very excited as we beging this new venture that God has called us to. We will be leaving on July 21st and we covet your prayers for what is ahead for us. The GO TEAM will be leaving on July 29 and then the real work will begin. Although much work is already in the process of happening. We will try to up date this as often as possible to let you know what we are doing and how you can be praying.

Will will spend the first week in buying necessary tools for the construction team. He also has some meetings scheduled with Swazi Nazarene Church Leaders.

Karis will be working with Barbi in preparing for the GO TEAM arrival and getting information on what best we can do as the compassionate ministry team.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm glad you are excited about your new venture and since God has called you to it . . . I'd better go along. I will miss you sooooo much and will keep you in our prayers as you are stepping out of 'my' comfort zone. :)

Love you,
Ruth

myloach said...

Hey guys, this is a total suprise! I know Karis wanted to go on the work and witness to the Navaho Nation, but this a totally different continent! We will be praying for you.
We love you. Your love and caring made a true and major difference in my life.
Jayne Manrow

mel said...

I have you added to my blogs and will look forward to updates. You guys will definitely be in my prayers. I love you both dearly and know God will use you for great things. I'm really excited for you both. Safe travels:)

Bonnie Henkle said...

WOW, you guys could have knocked us over with a feather. We had no idea what you have been planning. Of course, that is my fault for not keeping in touch with you lately. We will be praying for you while you're there. We love you both and God be with you, always. Bonnie Henkle

Bonnie Henkle said...

WOW,You guys could have his us with a brick! We had no idea what you have been planning, but I guess that's our fault for not keeping in touch with you lately. I can't believe you are going to Africa indefinitely! I will write more to your email address but God go with you and we love you and will be praying for you both. Love, Bonnie and Don