Monday, September 1, 2008

Kruger National Park


WOW!!! What a trip we have had. We keep pinching ourselves to see if we are really where we think we are. We just spent 4 day in the park with our friends Bob & Shirley Aldrich from Nashville, TN. We saw many animals and up close for most of them. The Elephants were are favorite to watch. We will post pictures of many of them so that our Grandchildren can see what we are seeing also. Hey special grandchildren we miss you but we pray for you daily and more.

I, Karis, did most of the driving through the park as Will & Bob both were not feeling the greatest with Upper Respiritory Infections. Shirley & I managed to stall well. Praise God.

It is fun driving on the opposite side of the road as we do in the USA and dvining from the passenger side of the car. But I like it and think maybe we should make that change in the USA. Watch out for my driving when we get back to Oklahoma.

2 comments:

myloach said...

Sounds like fun! I remember when my sister came back from Panama and drove like a panamanian. Scared people all over the place.
I was thinking about enchiladas and you yesterday.
Love,
Jayne

Ruth said...

I agree with Jayne, it sounds like fun! I am sorry for Will and Bob though, hopefully they will be better very soon and you and Shirley will continue to stay healthy.

Karis, don't kid yourself about your driving. We have always watched out for your driving while here in Oklahoma! :)

We will look for the pictures.
Love you guys.
Ruth