Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

October and November we have 4 or our 10 special grandchildren celebrating birthdays. Miriam Grace, Seth Adam, Jaci Rochelle and Kenna Rae we wish you each another year of happiness, growth and learning. Keep you eyes on Jesus and let Him guide your every steps. We love you and pray for you as you go to school, spend time with your family & friends, run, play in the band and continue with those things that interest you. As you gather together on Thanksgiving day remember we may not be there in person but you are all in our hearts. Have a great day and keep smiling.

4 comments:

myloach said...

I remember baby sitting some of those grandkids...are they all taller than I am yet?
I had occasion to try and explain to someone who has no faith about the stretches we people of faith make in obediance to our God. Stretches like moving a family of 4 into our home at the same time I had spinal surgery. Didn't make sense, but it was the the thing that we needed to do. Just like your stepping out in faith to go to a far away place and be Jesus to people you didn't know. We needed to be obedient. You needed to be obedient. It looks odd to the outside world, but makes perfect sense to the family of God.
Thank you for being willing to step up.
Love,
Jayne

Anonymous said...

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! I miss you guys so much and you will definitely be in my prayers especially during the holiday season. I love you and miss you very much!

Seth-o-matic

Anonymous said...

Thanks and I love you both! You're always in my prayers. Love you and happy thanksgiving. - jaci

Anonymous said...

Will and Karis,
Dave cut my hair yesterday,told me about your venture and gave me your blog site. I had failed to ask him about you'all lately and had lost track. It's good to hear about you again. Especially your willingness to go serve the Lord there. I don't find do nothing retirement commanded in the Word. May God bless you and those you serve there. Karis, your Mom would be proud of you.
John B.